CJ-3B Specs and Tech Tips
Scroll down to see all the tech pages available on this site. With Ken Bushdiecker's help, I have reorganized the Tech Tips according to the Group numbers from the Willys Parts List, which we hope will make it easier to find what you're looking for. You can also Search for your topic. -- Derek Redmond
Dimensions and Service Specs
Paint and Trim
Operation and Restoration
Tech Tips (organized by Parts List Groups)
Group 10: Engine
Group 11: Clutch
- Clutch Tech Tips -- pulling the clutch, upgrading the linkage, and cable lubrication.
Group 12: Fuel System
Group 13: Exhaust System
Group 14: Cooling System
Group 15: Electrical
Group 16: Instruments
Group 17: Transmission
Group 18: Transfer Case
Group 19: Propeller Shaft
Group 20: Front Axle
Group 21: Rear Axle
Group 23: Steering
Group 24: Brakes
Group 25: Wheels
Group 26: Frame
Group 27: Springs
Group 28: Bumpers
Group 29: Fenders
Group 30: Hood
Group 31: Body
Group 32: Tools
Group 35: Special Equipment and Accessories
Elsewhere on the web
- The WillysTech Mailing List and the Classic Willys Mailing List at yahoo.com, are good sources of answers to technical or historical questions.
WillysTech Frequently Asked Questions -- from the members of WillysTech.
- Rebuild Guides for the T90, transfer case, Ramsey PTO and Cutlass Locking Hub, from Rick Stivers.
- CJ-2A Projects at Dr. Vern's Vernco.com -- add-ons and tips for brakes, wiring, fuel, drivetrain, OD, PTO and more.
- 1950 Willys Jeep Truck -- David Hoelzeman's Spicer 25 Front Axle rebuild, brake photos, and other tech info including a parts database.
Jeep Universal Service Manual -- a reproduction produced by Portrayal Press is available for sale at many Jeep parts dealers.
- JeepBook.com has a variety of original Jeep manuals and literature.
- The Complete CJ-2A Owner's Operation and Care Manual at The CJ-2A Page.
Feel free to post questions or tips on the CJ-3B Bulletin Board. -- Derek Redmond
CJ3B Home | Site Map | Updates |
Search | Links | Bulletin Board
Last updated 21 February 2014 by Derek Redmond firstname.lastname@example.org
All content not credited and previously copyright, is copyright Derek Redmond