Engine Service Bulletins
The downloads on this page are Willys Motors Service Bulletins, sent to Willys dealers in the early 1960s, relating to the F-head 134 engine. They come from the collection of Bruce Agan.
Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement
Bulletin No. 492; October 21, 1960
- Page 1 -- Remove, clean, and install gasket.
- Page 2 -- Fig.1 and Fig. 2. Install rocker arms.
- Page 3 -- Check torque.
Positive Crankcase Ventilation
Bulletin No.508; February 22, 1961
- Page 1 -- PCV now available as an option, soon to be standard.
- Page 2 -- Installation instructions.
- Page 3 -- Parts and installation llustration.
Valve Inspection and Repairs
Bulletin No. 541; October 13, 1961
- Page 1 -- Disassemble, clean and inspect all parts.
- Page 2 -- Reface valves, resurface valve seats, reassemble.
Thanks to Bruce Agan for offering to share these Bulletins. -- Derek Redmond
Return to CJ-3B Specs and Tech Tips.
Visit CJ3B.info on Facebook.
CJ3B Home | Contents | Search | Links | Bulletin Board
Last updated 26 December 2005 by Derek Redmond firstname.lastname@example.org
All content not credited and previously copyright, is copyright Derek Redmond