What's a CJ-3B? |
Site Map |
Contact Us |
CJ-3B's in History | CJ-3B Owners Photos | Specs and Tech Tips | CJ-3B in the Movies
Universal Jeep History | CJ-3B Literature | CJ-3B Military Jeeps | Unusual CJ-3B Photos
Jeeps Around the World | Jeep Siblings | Fire Jeeps | Toy Jeeps
What's New on The CJ3B Page:
- VIASA CJ-3B's for Fire and Rescue -- Spanish Jeeps converted in Italy (above).
- Valve Adjustment on the F-134 Hurricane -- without removing the engine or manifold.
- Jeeps in the Spanish Sahara -- mystery photo turns out to be the Spanish Foreign Legion.
- The Q Van -- update on the Australian FC rescue truck's new home.
- 3B's in the Sand -- Jamie Powers does a shakedown drive on South Padre Island.
- Turkish Invasion of Cyprus, 1974 -- CJ-3B's in action 40 years ago.
- El Pilón -- a little bit of Colombia in Portland, Oregon.
- Mahindra 1972 Jeeps -- great catalogue illustrations from India.
- Willys Rescue in India -- Davistine Liddle finds a king's former hunting Jeep.
- Mahindra CJ340 "Indian Brave" -- Phil Mercer's restoration in England.
- Respect the Bean, and the Jeep -- Nabob coffee commercials feature Willys CJ-3B in Colombia.
- What Else is New -- recent updates to other pages on the website.
- Only in a Willys -- owners' photos from around the world include July 4 in the United States.
- Jeeps Aplenty -- a fleet of Surrey Galas in When the Girls Take Over (1962).
- Jeep Designers at Work -- some surprising Jeep sports cars.
- The Jeep "Economy Delivery" -- large step-van is another "Sibling of the CJ-3B."
- CJ-3B in the Canyonlands -- Alan "Tug" Wilson explores southeastern Utah in the 1950's.
- Al-Toy Aluminum Toy Jeeps -- revealed by Willys before the full size CJ-2A itself.
- Three Willys Jeeps and 2,500 Miles In Between -- Sebastian's 3B stories from Colombia and Pittsburgh.
- Jeep for Work and Play -- dairy herds and mountain trails in Colorado.
- Willys CJ-3B: The World's Jeep -- worldwide photos include coffee Jeeps in Guatemala and India.
- Colombia Loves Willys -- the history of Willys and Willco in Colombia.
- Tuzla Jeep Trucks -- unusual military and civilian models built in Turkey, near the Black Sea.
- Dalai Lama Escapes in a Jeep -- the dramatic arrival in India from Tibet, 1959.
- Lunch at The 3-B's Café -- Rich Meyer tells the story of his red '62 in Rockford, Illinois.
- Army Adapts to Guerilla War --
the Willys CJ-3B was vital in Angola, 1961.
- Iconic Profile -- 1953 Jeep with an interesting background, under restoration in California.
- Diecast Willys CJ-3B -- 1/43-scale high-hood model released in Colombia.
- Australian Hood Blocks -- unique 1958 detail reproduced downunder.
- 100 CJ-3B Jeeps in Vietnam -- American aid included Jeeps and F-5 jets.
- Willys Fire Trucks in Australia -- marking the fifth anniversary of the deadly 2009 bushfires.
- Delivery Jeep: A Glimpse Into a Bygone Era -- Atlanta in the 1950's.
- Jeeps on Saba Island
-- Queen of the Netherlands visits the Caribbean in 1955.
- Krushchev Visits Indonesia, 1960 -- while the Russians dominate the Winter Olympics.
Please see the Site Map for the other 1200 pages of The CJ3B Page.
About This Site
The CJ3B Page is created by Derek Redmond in Kingston, Canada. All content not credited and previously copyright, is copyright Derek Redmond 1996-2014. See some background About The CJ3B Page and some of the Feedback from readers. To send comments, see the Contact page.
Last updated 1 September 2014 by Derek Redmond firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by StormWeb.ca.