Civilian Jeeps 1948-2001
This unique group photo of Civilian Jeeps, 1948-2001 was taken in Missouri on Labor Day 2001. See a larger copy (180K JPEG) of this great photo.
The Jeeps (left to right) are owned by:
The only CJ body styles missing from the group are the CJ-8 and the YJ Wrangler. Thanks to Dale Bruns for the photo. -- Derek Redmond
- Bob & Pam Roberts, 1948 CJ-2A, 134-L
- Bob & Lena Lee, 1950 CJ-3A, V6 Buick PTO
- Dale & Wendy Bruns, 1953 CJ-3B, 134-L Warn Overdrive
- Boyd & LaFawn Thurmond, 1960 CJ-5, 134-F Husky Dualmatic Overdrive
- Dale & Wendy Bruns, 1956 CJ-6, 292 Ford Borg Warner Overdrive
- Todd & Trista Blanton, 1980 CJ-7, V8 Fiberglass Body
- Dale & Wendy Bruns, 2001 TJ, Sport 4.0 Liter I-6
Also on CJ3B.info, see a Kaiser Jeep Model Identification Poster, 1968 and Jeep Grilles 1940-2001.
See more Universal Jeep History on CJ3B.info.
Visit CJ3B.info on Facebook.
CJ3B Home | Contents | Search | Links | Bulletin Board
Last updated 12 July 2003 by Derek Redmond firstname.lastname@example.org
All content not credited and previously copyright, is copyright Derek Redmond